GE Power Internship 2021: General Electric (GE) Power hiring freshers for the recruitment of software Intern In Chennai. Candidates from 2020, 2021 Batch in BE/BTech/MTech are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
GE Power Internship 2021
Company Name: General Electric (GE) Power
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best In Market
Job ID: R3541311
GE Power Eligibility Criteria 2021:
- Master’s / Bachelor’s Degree from reputed College/University
- Work with System Engineer in assigned project in the field of Power Electronics & Drives Design / Study /Simulations
- Work with ITO team in preparing technical proposals to be submitted to the customer.
- Develop and execute subsystem validation test plans in assigned domain through literature survey
- Work closely with mentors to provide technical clarification in current project, equipment under test or in-service platforms
- Provide documentation support in the assigned project
- Apply training towards developing new concepts / proposal formulations, analysis / modeling, and development of advanced solutions for distribution networks automation.
- Provide technical support and assistance to overall project team as appropriate including commissioning and service
- Be self-motivated, creative and a team player, with ability to come up with unique solutions to complex problems.
Intern will work in the field of application software engineering under the mentorship of software expert in this field. The individual will work on a function depending on their prior coursework and degree.
How To Apply For GE Power Internship 2021:
Interested and eligible candidates can directly apply using the below-mentioned link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply