About The Company :
Wipro Ltd (NYSE:WIT) is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 156,866 employees serving clients in 175 cities across 6 continents. The company posted revenues of $7.3 billion for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2014. Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent. Today we are a trusted partner of choice for global businesses looking to ‘differentiate at the front’ and ‘standardize at the core’ through technology interventions.
Company Name: Wipro Technologies Limited
Company Website: www.wipro.com
Job Location : Anywhere in India
Salary : The Stipend paid is as below:
- Year 1-Rs. 13.500/-
- Year 2 -Rs. 16,000/-
- Year 3 -Rs. 19,000/-
- Year 4 -Rs. 23,000/-
Date of Drive : 13 September 2017
Reporting Time : 9 AM
Venue : Panipat Institute of Engineering & Technology, 70 Milestone, GT Road,Samalkha
Eligibility Criteria :
- 60% in 10th & 10+2 (Mandatory to have mathematics as one of the subjects)
- 65% in Graduation (Mandatory to have mathematics as one of the subjects)
- No standing backlog.
- 2017 batch only
- Maximum 3 years gap allowed
- BSc – CS / IT, Math, Statistics, Electronics & Physics
Documents Required :
- One copy of their updated CV
- Two copies of their latest passport size photograph
- Photo Identity Card (College ID/Driver’s License/Voters ID etc)
- Photo copies of all educational documents (10th, 12th, Graduation & Post Graduation)
How To Apply :
Step 1: Candidate logs in to the Registration link and fills details.
Step 2: Candidate should mandatorily upload his/her scanned photo in the registration page (photo size should be less than 50KB).
Step 3: Post providing mandatory details and uploading scanned photograph, candidate should click on “I WISH TO REGISTER WITHWIPRO LINK”.
Step 4: After registration candidates would be re-directed to the CAM Form.
Step 5: Candidate should fill all the relevant fields in the CAM Form and click on ‘Submit’ button to submit the form.
Apply Link : Click Here