About The Company :
Quinnox is a technology and business solutions firm. We deliver innovative solutions for forward-thinking companies in manufacturing, retail and distribution, and financial services. As a midsize company, we focus on our “sweet spot” in expertise and customer experience. We’ve used it to help Fortune 500 companies achieve their business goals.
Company Name : Quinnox
Company Website : www.quinnox.com
Job Location : Bangalore/Mumbai/Pune
Position : Software Trainee
Date of Drive : 13 Sep 2017
Venue : East Point College of Engineering & Technology
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Oracle||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Samsung||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|HCL||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Tech Mahindra||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Salary & Other Info :
- Immediate offer rollouts
- Joining will be in Sep 2017
- CTC : 3 Lakhs/annum on Joining and 3.4 Lakhs on Confirmation
- Extensive Training for 3 months on Technology , Process & quality and behavioural competencies
Eligibility Criteria :
- BE/BTech/MCA- IT , Comp Science-2017 Batch
- No Gaps in Qualification ( 10th, 12th and BE)
- No Live KT 60% Aggregate and above only in BE /MCA BE – IT , Comp Science , of 2017batch , MCA of 2017Batch pass outs
- Flexible about location/city (Mumbai/ Bangalore) during training and final posting Willingto sign a training agreement of 18 months , failing which they have pay a sum amount of 1 lakh Rupees on leaving the organization before completion of 18months
- Logical skills and Problem solving skill
- Basic Technical knowledge(C++, java, Dot net)
- Should be able to grasp programming / testing fundamentals and start simple coding / testing at the unit level.
- After initial training, should be able to work as part of a team in testing, documenting defects or writing simple lines of code.
- Learn to code simple programs and test applications error free at 100% desired productivity within 6 months.
- Meet all delivery schedules set by PM.
- Follow project guidelines and standards.
- Perform monitoring tasks and ensure that the first response to the customer is done as per the time limits defined in the SLA.
- Follow agreed processes and guidelines and ensure that the data in the case logging system is kept up to date.
- Good Communication skills-verbal and written
- Good interpersonal skills, collaboration and ability to influence
- Eye for details and high level of accuracy
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive data/information discretely.
- Very good analytical ability
Hiring Process steps
- Aptitude Test
- Group Discussion
- HR Screening
- Technical Round
- Final Interview
How To Apply :
Apply Link : Click Here