About UPSC Recruitment 2018 – Air Safety Officer – Across India :
UPSC is inviting online application for the post of Air Safety Officer in pay matrix of Level 10 of 7th CPC. Last date to apply for this position is 13th Dec 2018.
Organisation Name : Ministry of Civil Aviation
Position : Air Safety Officer
Salary : Level – 10 of 7th CPC (Rs 56100/- plus allowances admissible)
No. of Vacancies : 16
Essential Qualifications :
- Degree in Aeronautical Engineering from a recognised University.
- Age Limit : Not exceeding 35 years as on 13 Dec 2018
Job Profile :
- Carrying out of Aerodrome inspections for standardisation of Aerodromes and licensing of airports.
- Examining the documents of Flight Crew for issue/renewal of licences.
- Examination of documents of Non-scheduled Operators/Air Taxi Operators/Scheduled Domestic Operators for issue/renewal of permits.
- Examining data relating to obstructions around the airport and its effect on the aircraft operations and also with the view to give No Objection Certificate’s for new constructions around the airport. Investigation of operational incidents to aircraft including Air Traffic Control incidents.
How To Apply :
Last date to apply is 13th Dec 2018
Apply Link : Click Here