About The Company :
EPAM Systems, Inc., also known as EPAM, is a global provider of software engineering and IT consulting services headquartered in Newtown, Pennsylvania, United States. The company has software development centers and branch offices in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
EPAM Systems is inviting 2019 passout engineering students to register and attend online coding challenge.
Company Name : EPAM Systems
Company Website : www.epam.com
Job Location : Hyderabad/Pune/Bengaluru
Position : Junior Software Engineer
Job Role : Java or .Net Developer or Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
Salary & Benefits :
- 6 Lacs CTC – CTC will be revised up to 8.5 Lacs on completion of 1 year
- Group Medical Health Insurance, 5Lacs
- Group Personal Accidental Insurance, 15Lacs –
- Term Life Insurance, 20Lacs
Joining Date: 23 September 2019
- B. Tech/B.E – Computer Science(CS) /Information Technology (IT)/Electronics and communications(EC)
- Min 60% (or CGPA >= 6.5) from class X onwards
- B. Tech/B.E should be completed by 2018
Skills Required :
- Coding knowledge in Java/C#
- Good at writing Algorithms,
- Good in Data Structures, OOPs concept and Java Collections Framework.
Good to Have :
- Prior experience in participating in any kind of coding contests
- Any Technical certifications
Hiring Process :
Qualified registered student will receive online coding challenge link by 15th May 2019 to their registered email ID. Student who clears 1st round online coding challenge on Java platform will be invited to one of the above mentioned locations for further process, on a given date and time.
- 1st Round of Online Coding Challenge: 16th May 2019
- 2nd Round Online Coding and Interviews: From 27th May to 7th June 2019
- Interview Locations: Hyderabad, Chandigarh, Pune, Kolkata
How To Apply :
Apply Here: EPAM Online Coding Challenge For 2020 Batch
Registration Link : Click Here