Zscaler Off Campus Recruitment Drive | Trainee Engineer | 2018 Batch | Across India
Zscaler enables the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for a mobile and cloud first world. Its flagship services, Zscaler Internet Access and Zscaler Private Access, create fast, secure connections between users and applications, regardless of device, location, or network.
Company Name: Zscaler
Position: Graduate Trainee Engineer
Salary: 3.25 LPA
Benefits: Free Cab and food facility
Job location: Bangalore/Chandigarh
- BE/BTech (CS/IT/IS/ECE/EEE) from 2018 batch with 60% throughout academics
Job Description :
Born and built 100% in the cloud, Zscaler operates a massive, global cloud security architecture, delivering the entire gateway security stack as a service. By providing fast, secure connections between users and applications, regardless of device, location, or network, Zscaler is transforming enterprise security for the modern cloud era.
- Provide first line phone/email consultation to customers by independently handling simple security/network problems.
- Participate in a 24×7 Support Operation.
- Interface with senior engineers and assist the customer with testing or troubleshooting.
- Escalate issues in a timely manner and focus on Customer satisfaction.
- Create entries in our technical support on-line database to accurately document any incident resolution that is not found in our knowledge base.
- Assist in developing on-going training programs for the department.
- Monitors and tracks issues to ensure accurate resolution
- Fresher or 0-1year experience working as Product Support Engineer.
- Operating systems knowledge such as Linux, Unix, and Free BSD is preferred.
- Knowledge or experience using tools like (Ping, Traceroute, MTR etc) is preferred.
- Knowledge of protocols such as HTTP, SMTP, FTP, DNS etc.
- Knowledge on below topics will be an added advantage:
- Network Protocol Analyzers (tcpdump, Wireshark)
- Network Security (SSL/TLS, VPNs, Firewall, IDS/IPS.
- Authentication systems such as LDAP, MS AD etc
- VPN technologies such as IPSec and VPN clients.
- Scripting knowledge (SHELL, Python, Perl) would be appreciated.
- Online Test
- F2F Rounds
How To Apply:
Registration Link: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here