About the company:
Test Mile is a software testing services company based at Bangalore, India with its primary focus on providing professional, independent and outsourced software testing services.
Company: Test Mile Software Testing Pvt Ltd
Company url: www.testmile.com
Position: Associate Software Engineer in Test
Job location: Bangalore
Event date: 03 Aug 2014
Last date: 31 Jul 2014
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Amazon||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Samsung||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Byju's||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Amdocs||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|TCS||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Salary Offered: Rs.180000/-
Experience Required: Fresher
– An Associate SET at Test Mile is a technologist who focuses on software testing areas.
– Have programming knowledge to solve critical test automation, performance, security testing problem.
– Expected to have solid knowledge on software testing fundamentals to contribute in formal and exploratory functional as well usability testing.
In short, an Associate SET would be a Unified Tester.
– 2013/14 Batch BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech/ MCA
– Minimum 60% marks throughout academics
– Good pH Score
– The candidate MUST be well-versed with Java or C# and should have good working knowledge of any of these. The hiring process primarily consists of subjective-type programming questions in the written exam and live demonstration later when shortlisted at Test Mile office premises.
– Probation period for first 3 months.
– Apply only if you are available for immediate joining.
– Apply if you would like to work in a start-up culture, where you can exercise your freedom while being responsible for creating things rather than following processes.
– For a deeper insight into how Test Mile hires, the question paper pattern and the follow-up hiring please go through the following links:
– We would ask questions from you related to Test Mile, its business model and founding team etc. Please go through our website thoroughly before appearing for the exam.
– If selected the candidate would have to sign-up a bond with us for a period of 1.5 years (inclusive of the probation period). Details of the same would be provided in the last round of the hiring process.
– This recruitment event is applicable only for eLitmus candidates. Kindly do not send your profiles directly or indirectly (via other job sites/placement agencies etc.) to us. They would not be entertained.
Apply Link: Click here
Note: Only Candidates with valid eLitmus score are eligible to apply for this position
For Any Queries Comment Below !