Teleperformance is the worldwide leading provider of outstanding customer experiences at every single opportunity.
We are the worldwide leader in multichannel customer experience. We’ve been providing superior customer care services for leading companies throughout the world since 1978, with expertise in many markets and verticals.
We work with people and for people to bring passion and excellence to our clients’ business. That is what we do. We transform passion into excellence.
With a large global footprint, we bring together best practices and experience from several countries worldwide combined with continuous innovation, the best mix of agents, efficient processes, intelligent analytics and strategic locations. This means rapid team assignment and a variety of solutions to provide a seamless and enriched customer experience wherever you need us.
Company Name: Teleperformance (Microsoft Process)
Company Website: www.teleperformance.com
Position: Technical Advisor
Job Location: Jaipur (for Microsoft) & Indore (I-Yogi)
Salary: 2.04 Lacs – 3.00 Lacs per annum
Note: Over & Above all, the candidates are eligible for “CLIENT INCENTIVE” going up to Rs. 8000/- (Monthly)
Date Of Drive: 13 December 2013
Apply Mode: Online + Offline
Kalpi Institute of Technology
Ambala Jagadhri Road, NH-73,
Near Kalpi Air Force Station,
Kalpi, Distt. Ambala (Haryana)
Reporting TIME: 9.00 AM Onwards
- Qualification/ Work Knowledge – (B.E/B.Tech/Graduates (2013/2012/2011/Batch allowed))—Students from 2014 Batch can participate provided they can join immediately from January Onwards.
- Very Good Communication Skills
- Shift Timings – 24*7
- Technical Knowledge/Skills Required
Important Points :
- Only B.E/B.Tech fresher’s , graduates and result awaited candidate can be hired for both the campaigns.
- Candidates with backlogs or candidates who are to appear for exams are not eligible.
- Job location is Jaipur(For Microsoft) & Indore(For I-Yogi).
- Candidates Should be excellent in Communication Skills.
- 2 Hard copy of Resume.
- Mark sheets and Certificates of 10th and 12th. (Original + 1 Xerox copy)
- Mark Sheets (All Semester) and Diploma, Degree certificates of Graduation (Original + 1 Xerox copy)
- 3 Photographs.
For more information: Click Here
For Registration: Click Here
Note : All Students are advised to attend the Process in formal attire.
Registration is FREE.
The students can register themselves at http://www.kalpicampus.com/
On the spot Registration also available.