Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS) is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra.TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world.It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Its main function is to provide IT services. TCS is the largest Indian company by market capitalization and is the largest India-based IT services company by 2013 revenues.
We are pleased to inform you that currently we have opportunities in IT Infrastructure Services group and are hiring bright engineers from the batch of 2014.
Applications are invited to work in IT Infrastructure Services group of TCS wherein the incumbent would be handling roles such as Network/Systems Engineer, Administrators, Helpdesk/NOC Engineer.
Company Name: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
Company Website: www.tcs.com
Position: Entry Level
Job Location: Across India
Last Date To Apply: 14th December 2014
Batch: 2014 passed out batch only
Also Read: TCS Registration Process For Freshers
- Year of Graduation: 2014 (Engineers)
- Qualification: BE/B.Tech
- Discipline: Any. Should have the aptitude and inclination to work in lT Infrastructure Services.
- Minimum aggregate marks (all subjects and all semesters) of 60% and above in first attempt in all academic courses class Xth onwards
- No pending backlogs and all academic courses should have been completed within the normal course duration as specified by the institute/university without any extended education
- All academic courses should be full time
- Not more than 24 months of break/gap in education.
- Should not have attended the TCS selection process in the last 6 months.
- Online Test + Interviews
How To Apply:
Once you confirm your interest and if further shortlisted for the TCS selection process, TCS will connect with you to inform on the schedule of test and interviews.
Please note that since the vacancies are limited, the shortlisting is being done on merit and will be at the discretion of TCS.
Registration Link: Click Here
In case of any queries, you can write to on email@example.com or call us on toll free number: 1800-209-3111
Hurry! Last date to apply for this opportunity is 14th December 2014