The International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation and was founded in 1911, with headquarters in Armonk, New York, United States. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology. IBM India Private Limited is the Indian subsidiary of IBM.
Company Name: IBM India Pvt Ltd.
Company Website: www.ibm.com
Salary: Rs. 3 LPA
Date of Drive: 21st December 2014
Reporting Time: 9 am
Batch Allowed: 2013 & 2014 passed out only
Saveetha Engineering College,
Chennai-Bangalore Highway, Thandalam,
Chennai – 602105
Landmark: Next To Queens Land – Bangalore Highway
- Minimum Engineering Graduates (10+2+4), B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech)
- 2013/2014 Batch only – All branches
- Minimum of 65% average in the highest education (No current backlog candidate’s are allowed for the interview process)
- Good Communication Skills
- Team Player www.apuzz.com
About the Business Unit we are hiring for:
SO brings together all of IBM’s worldwide service delivery capabilities for Strategic Outsourcing with strong local and regional management teams supported by a set of key global competencies.
About the Job
Support problem and change tickets for client support operations (e.g. storage systems or server) for work involving problem determination and implementation of changes to hardware, software, applications or network systems. These tasks are not standardized and require independent thought and problem solving to resolve. Interaction with other teams is often required to solve issues.
Work to standardize repeatable tasks and steps across multiple accounts.
This may require creating documentation or scripts that can be used to solve the same problem in the future.
Team members participate once or more a day in cadence discussion on team performance. These meetings are typically led by the primary pool manager or Dispatcher.
They discuss issues or challenges, and receive trouble-shooting input /advice from other team members. They may also discuss team performance trends. Primary pool team members may also separately interact and exchange information with members of cross-pool teams. Implement medium to complex product upgrades and/or medium to complex security compliance corrections without assistance.
Location of joining: Bangalore, National Capital Region (NCR), Chennai, Hyderabad.
Based on business requirement the posting can be in any location within India.
Documents to be carried for the event (original & one set of photocopies)
- Education all year mark sheets for the highest degree attained / pursuing
- Education degree certificate (if course is completed)
- Government issued photo ID card
- If previously employed: Offer letter or Latest revision Letter and Relieving letter/ Service Letter
- Valid Indian work permit (if applicable)
1. Aptitude Assessment Test (Online)
2. Communication Assessment (In- Person)
3. Interview – Technical & PDM (In-Person)
How To Apply:
Apply Link: Click Here