TCS Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2020
TCS Off Campus Recruitment Drive for 2020 Batch is happening across India. TCS National Qualifier Test (TNQT) is hiring BE / BTech / ME / MTech / BCA / MCA / MSC / MSC graduates from all the engineering and science branches. TCS off campus drives are scheduled to be held in top cities like Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Pune, Mumbai, Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Kolkata and in other cities.
|Company Name:||Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)|
|Salary:||Rs. 3.36 LPA for B.E / B.Tech
Rs. 3.53 LPA for M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc
|Batch:||2020 Passing out|
|Exam Test Date:||3rd & 4th August 2019|
Hall Ticket: Issue Date 31st July 2019
Last Date To Apply: 24th July 2019 (2020 Batch)
|TCS Hiring BSC / BCA Graduates from 2019 Batch|
|TCS National Qualifier Test For 2019 & 2020 Batch|
- 60% throughout Academics in X/XII/UG/Diploma/PG
- Full Time Graduates from B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA – 2020 YOP
- No Backlogs and No Extended Education (in X, XII, UG & PG)
- 1 Active Backlog.(To be cleared within the stipulated Time Period defined)
- Overall Gap in Academic Career not to exceed 2 years
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Information Sciences
- Electronics & Communication
- Electrical & Electronics
- Electronics & Telecommunication
- MCA with BSc/BCA (with Math/Statistics Background)
- MSc in Computer Science/Information Technology/Software
TCS Call letter / Admit Card: The interview schedule would be sent to your registered email ID. TCS admit card will be sent to the shortlisted candidates for the online exam.
TCS Online Exam Results: After the online exam, the selected candidates who have cleared the online exam will receive an technical interview invite in their respective email IDs within 7 days of exam. The technical, Managerial and HR round will be conducted in TCS office.
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Cognizant||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zoho||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Informatica||1 Aug 2019||Pune||Click Here|
|Virtusa||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|ATOS Syntel||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
- Registration in the Campus interaction and TCS portal are mandatory.
- Please note this is a Dream offer.
- Students who are selected by TCS digital are eligible for Super Dream offer.
TCS Interview / Selection Process:
The Off Campus Test is a 90-minute test. It comprises 4 sections:
- Verbal Ability,
- Quantitative Aptitude,
- Programming Concepts and
TCS off campus recruitment drive is a PAN India Drive beginning with an Online Test followed by a Personal Interview which will have three rounds – Technical, Managerial & HR. Post the assessment, interview date and location will be communicated to candidates individually.
Test Pattern for TCS Off Campus Assessment:
|Section||Duration||No. of Questions|
|Verbal Ability||10 mins||10|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40 mins||20|
|Programming Concepts||20 mins||10|
How To Apply:
To register for TCS off campus drive, candidates needs to create profile in next.tcs.com and upload all the mandatory details and documents. For more information: TCS Next Step Registration Process 2019
Apply Link (2020 Batch): Click Here
Please Note: Students do not have to incur any cost to register for TCS Off Campus Drive.