TCS InfraMind Campus Commune Contest | TCS Nextstep | Across India
TCS IT Infrastructure Services (IT IS) is a global leader in providing Datacenter, Cloud and
Digital Workplace Transformation Solutions. TCS Infrastructure Services is an ever evolving
paradigm driving greater agility to customer’s businesses. TCS IT IS works with over 500
customers across the globe, many of whom are Fortune 500 companies.
Why should you participate?
Compete with the brightest students across India. Learn about new technologies and
explore the world of infrastructure services to kick start your career.
- B.E ( all streams)/B.Tech ( all streams), B.Sc, BCA, M.Sc, MCA
Contest is open for engineering & science graduates from 2017, 2018 & 2019 batches. Students from 2017 batch, who have already been offered by TCS cannot participate in the contest.
- Students will need to register on TCS Campus Commune/NexStep for taking part in the
- Team Size : Two ( 1 Team leader + 1 Team member)
- The team leader of each team will be our contact for any communication with respect to
the contest, who in turn will be responsible for updating the respective team members.
- The team can be from the same discipline or may be inter-disciplinary. In line with the
present business trends, we would encourage formation of multi-disciplinary teams to
come up with innovative solutions. Teams have to be from the same college/ institute.
- The infrastructure required for the development of the solution shall be borne by the
respective teams or the institutions they represent. TCS will not be liable for any uses or
possible damage to the infrastructure which may be caused by participants during the
- Entries submitted after the round/contest end date will not be considered for evaluation.
- Team is not require to procure any hardware or software, they can propose hardware or use simulators available on internet if require.
- In the final stage of the contest, each selected team would need to demonstrate the
detailed Plan with demo
Stages of Contest: – Contest will have 4 rounds, details as below –
Round 1: Quiz
Round 2: Idea Submission – High Level Design
- A Problem statement or Business case will be given and the team needs to give the
solution of the Problem.
Round 3: Video Presentation
- Teams will need to upload a 10-15 min video focusing on Topology or Working Model
Architecture of the same problem statement presented in Round 2 where each team
member will need to make a section of the presentation on the solution
Round 4 : Grand Finale – Simulation Round
- A simulation round will be conducted for the finalists on the topics of Networking and
Windows wherein the application of technical knowledge will be demonstrated along
with a brief interview round of the students individually to assess the potential and
capability of the students
- Technical Labs will be used for the demonstration and for the assessment.
How do you register for the contest?
- If you are a registered member of Campus Commune, Login (https://campuscommune.tcs.com/en-in/intro) and click on the contest tab to register for InfraMind.
- If you are NOT registered on campus commune, register first on https://nextstep.tcs.com and then launch Campus Commune.
To Know more about TCS Off Campus Registration Process