TCS HackQuest Season 4
The HackQuest Season 4 contest is conducted by the TCS Cyber Security Practice Unit for the students graduating in the year 2020 from studying BTech / Mtech / BCA / MCA / MSc (IT and Computer Science) from all the relevant institutes in India.
An online application based on ‘Catch the Flag’ (CTF) format will contain a set of challenges for the registered participants which they are required to capture and submit. Each challenge would evaluate their ethical hacking skills and their special competency in finding vulnerabilities. Selected participants would then move ahead for a face to face challenge round on specific cyber security skills.
In this backdrop TCS Cyber Security unit is looking for students who have a passion for ethical hacking and in general, securing the digital future of organizations engaged in transacting millions of data points across the world!
|Company Name:||Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)|
|Salary:||Best In Market|
|Batch:||2020 pass out|
|Last Date:||30th October 2019|
- Students graduating in the year 2020 from studying BTech / Mtech / BCA / MCA / MSc (IT and Computer Science) from all the relevant institutes in India.
- Vulnerability Assessment Report Submission
- Starts: 2nd Nov, 2019, 04:30 UTC
- Ends: 2nd Nov, 2019, 12:30 UTC
2. Grand Finale
- Starts: 9th Dec, 2019, 04:30 UTC
- Ends: 10th Dec, 2019, 12:30 UTC
How To Apply:
Registration End Date: 31st October 2019
More Information & Apply Link: Click Here