Cognizant Off Campus Recruitment Drive | BE/BTech/ME/MTech | 2020 Batch | Karnataka
VTU-CPC is organizing Recruitment drive For Cognizant (CTS) for the Present Final Year (2020 Passing Out) Students studying in University Colleges and Affiliated Engineering Colleges of VTU.
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work.
Company Name : Cognizant
Company Website : www.cognizant.com
Job Location : Across India
Position : Programmer Analyst Trainee
Salary : Rs 4 LPA
Last date to apply : 4th October 2019
Eligibility Criteria :
- Courses / Streams: 2020 BE / B. Tech / ME / M. Tech degree students belonging to CSE / IT / ECE / EEE / EIE / E&E / Applied Electronics / Computer & Technology / Electrical / ETE / ICE / Software/Mechanical Engineering (Full Time only)
- Batch: 2020 Batch passing out
- Consistent academic record of minimum 60% in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects taken into consideration) calculated as below o Aggregate% = sum of all subjects’ marks scored / total no. of subjects (as of last semester result declared)
- No standing arrears in current education
- Maximum 2 years gap in education.
- Maximum of 2 year’s gap in education.
- At the time of joining, all recruits will need to have a minimum 60% aggregate (all subjects taken into consideration) in the pursuing degree with no standing arrears.
- Any student who has applied and is waiting for re-evaluation would be considered only with the initial results declared.
- Appropriate CGPA to % will be considered as per University norms.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Open only to Indian nationals.
- Suitable candidates must be flexible to relocate to anywhere in India or work in any shift / domain as this will be determined based on business demand.
Students must carry the following for the recruitment Process – University ID card, 2 Recent PP size photographs (both ears visible in light background), Resume (max of 2 pages), all academic mark sheets & certificates (original & 1 Photocopy) for verification.
Selection / Interview Process :
Online test covering Analytical, Verbal and Programming modules. Shortlisted students will be invited for two rounds of personal interviews (Technical and HR)
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Guidelines for the auto-proctored test:
- Candidates can take the test on a computer/laptop with a functioning web-cam (external or built-in) and continuous internet connectivity for the 120-minute duration
- We request the candidates to take the test where there is ample lighting; It is their responsibility to ensure that their image is clearly captured
- Each candidate will be assigned a unique username and password along with his or her Cognizant ID. We will enable these during the time slot planned for your campus
- A candidate can attempt the test only once
- Any malpractice will lead to disqualification: If we find any evidence of malpractice through mechanisms that we have enabled- that particular candidate would be disqualified from the recruitment process as per discretion of the Cognizant team
- If any other person’s image, besides that of the test taker, is captured in the vicinity during the test process, that candidate’s test will be disqualified as per discretion of the Cognizant team
How To Apply :
VTU-CPC is conducting this programme through “Auto Proctoring Test” and subsequently the shortlisted candidates will attend the face-to-face Interview as per the details mentioned below:
Last Date To Apply: 4th October 2019
Note: The shortlisted candidates from the ‘Auto Proctoring Test’ will be called for an interview on a later date for which the date and venue will be informed.
Registration Link : Click Here