ZS Associates Hiring Freshers As Decision Analytics Associates | BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech | Delhi NCR, Pune
ZS is the world’s largest firm focused exclusively on helping companies improve overall performance and grow revenue and market share, through end-to-end sales and marketing solutions – from customer insights and strategy to analytics, operations and technology. More than 5,000 ZS professionals in 22 offices worldwide draw on deep industry and domain expertise to deliver impact for clients across multiple industries.
Company Name : ZS Associates
Company Website : www.zsassociates.com
Job Location : Delhi NCR, Pune
Position : Decision Analytics Associates
Salary : ₹ 4.5 – 6.5 LPA
Last date to apply : ASAP
Eligibility Criteria :
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering (any branch), and strong academic performance with analytic and quantitative coursework is required;
- Up to 3 years of relevant post-collegiate job experience;
- Demonstrated proficiency in a programming language or analytical tool such as R, SAS, Tableau, or VBA;
- High motivation, good work ethic, maturity and personal initiative;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Empathy, adaptability and emotional intelligence;
- Close attention to detail, with a quality-focused mindset;
- Self-discipline for planning and organizing tasks;
- Aptitude for, and enjoyment of, working in teams.
Job Role (Decision Analytics Associates):
Decision Analytics Associates (DAAs) design and execute analyses to address business problems for our clients and project teams. DAAs leverage their analytic skills to find data-driven insights that help our clients solve their most important business problems, and engage with clients to help them understand the implications and make plans to act on them.
- Develop and apply advanced statistical models that help clients understand dynamic business issues;
- Leverage analytic techniques to use data to guide client and ZS team decision-making;
- Use tools like R, Tableau, SAS, Visual Basic and Excel to investigate and inform client needs;
- Synthesize and communicate results to clients and ZS teams;
- Collaborate with client and ZS teams to implement solutions;
- Take immediate responsibility for project deliverables;
- Drive analysis and problem solving and advance ZS’s capabilities.
How To Apply :
Apply Link (Delhi) : Click Here
Apply Link (Pune) : Click Here