M/s Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is organising a National Level Placement Drive for 2014 passing out students on 8th & 9th March 2014.
The last date for registration for the same was 14. 02.02014. However, our esteemed Vice-Chancellor and the CUIC team had discussed wit h M/s TCS officials to faciliate placement opportunity for the students studying under Anna University. Based on the discussion, M/s TCS is kind enough to extend the last date of Registration upto 28.02.2014 for the benefit of students under Anna University .
Year of Graduation: Engineering students scheduled to graduate in the year 2014 are eligible to apply.
BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech in any of the following disciplines:
Electronics and Electrical Engineering
Electronics and Communication
Electronics and Telecommunication
Electronics/Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering
MCA with BSc / BCA / BCom / BA (with Math / Statistics Background)
M.Sc in Computer Science / Information Technology
- Minimum Aggregate Marks of 60% and above in the first attempt in all academic courses Standard 10th onwards.
- Aggregate of all subjects in all semesters to be considered (All subjects mentioned on the mark sheet).
- First attempt implies securing 60% and above marks within the normal duration of the course
- Improvement exam is not first attempt and hence the marks secured in improvement exams should not be considered to calculate aggregate marks.
- In case you have done both, 12th and equivalent diploma, you should have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks in both courses.
- No pending backlogs or arrear at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process.
- It is mandatory to declare pending backlogs/arrear, if any, in the TCS Application Form.
Previous Unsuccessful attempt
- Candidates who have previously appeared for the TCS selection process and have not been successful in clearing the same are not eligible to re-apply for the next 6 months
- Candidates who have appeared for the TCS Campus Selection process in the year 2013-14, are not eligible to apply for the off-campus process.
Interested candidates are required to register and complete the online application process on TCS Careers Portal:
How to Apply for the TCS Recruitment Drive for Engineers?
Step 1: Registration
- Log on to https://nextstep.tcs.com
- Click “Register Here”
- Click “Off-Campus Applicant”
- Fill the Registration Form and Submit
- Note your Reference ID and Password
Step 2: Application
- Log on to https://nextstep.tcs.com with your Reference ID and Password
- Click “Application Form” on the left hand side menu on the Profile Page
- Fill the Application form and Submit. A confirmation message will be displayed on successful submission. Please ensure that the Application form is filled correctly and updated with your latest details.
- Click on “Track My Application”. The status should reflect as “Application Received”.
It is important to complete, both, registration and application forms on https://nextstep.tcs.com/ to apply for this drive.
For clarifications, if any, they are instructed to contact toll free help Line number 1800-209-3111
For More Details Visit: http://www.annauniv.edu/pdf/TCS%20National%20Level%20Placement%20Drive%202014.pdf