Synopsys Recruitment 2019 | Application Engineer | BE/BTech/ME/MTech
Synopsys hiring freshers for the recruitment of Application Engineer In Bangalore. Candidates from 2017, 2018 & 2019 in Bachelors and/or Master’s Degree in Electrical and/or Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name : Synopsys
Company Website : www.synopsys.com
Hiring Location : Bangalore
Position : Application Engineer
Salary: Best In Market
Experience Required: 0-2 Years
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Capgemini||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|L&T||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|EY||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Harman||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Ericsson||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
- Bachelors and/or Master’s Degree in Electrical and/or Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- 0~2 years of relevant experience in ASIC/SoC front-end design or back-end design activities.
- Strong analytical, reasoning and problem solving skills and attention to details
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Domain knowledge or interest in DDR SDRAM protocol.
- Providing timely and accurate technical guidance to help transform customer system requirements into Synopsys IP configuration and integrating the Synopsys Interface IPs into customer’s SoC
- Work closely with customers to understand current design/verification flow and future needs
- Anticipate, diagnose and resolve customer problems coordinating, as necessary, with cross-functional teams
- Drive best practices and lessons learnt from evaluations and customer interactions back in to product development
- Debug designs in simulation, emulation and silicon.
- Proactively engaging with customers during integration and silicon debug.
- Actively involve in IP release audits as well as identifying product improvements. You will create collaterals to better the usage of Synopsys IP.
How To Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates apply apply for this role using the below link.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply