SSC Junior Engineer (JE) Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has invited application for the Recruitment of Junior Engineer 2019 in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Quantity Surveying & Contracts. SSC JE Junior Engineer examination 2019 will comprise of a Computer Based Examination for Paper-I and written examination for Paper-II. Candidates can apply for SSC JE job post through www.ssconline.nic.in
Staff Selection Commission will hold an open competitive Computer Based Examination for recruitment of Junior Engineers Group-B (Non-Gazetted) posts, in Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400/-) of pay matrix of 7th CPC w.e.f. 23rd September 2019 to 27th September 2019.
Grade Pay: Rs.35400-112400/- (Level 6 of 7th CPC) plus allowances
Location: Across India
Last Date for Applying Junior Engineer: 12th September 2019
- Degree in Civil / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering from a recognized University OR
- Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute or University or Board along with experiences for a few organisation
Mode of payment of fee payable Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
SSC JE Exam Selection Process / Paper Pattern 2019:
- Paper-I Objective Type:
- Paper-II Conventional Type (Descriptive)
|Subject||Questions & Marks||Duration &
|Paper – I(i) General Intelligence
Reasoning(ii) General Awareness(iii) Part.A General Engineering (Civil & Structural) OR
OR Part-C General Engineering (Mechanical)
|2 Hours Morning shift [10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon]Afternoon Shift [2.00 PM to 4.00
|Paper – IIPart-A General
Engineering (Civil & Structural)
OR Part- B General Engineering (Electrical)
OR Part-C General Engineering(Mechanical)
Paper-I will consist of Objective Type Multiple Choice questions only. Candidates who are
shortlisted on the basis of performance in Paper –I will be called for Paper-II (Conventional Type).
Candidates will be shortlisted and recommended for appointment by the Commission on the basis of their total marks in the Paper – I & II and preference for the posts.
Negative Marking Scheme:
There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
- Last date for receipt of applications: 12.09.2019 (17:00)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 14.09.2019 (17:00)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 14.09.2019 (17:00)
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I): To be notified later
- Date of Paper-II (Conventional): To be notified later
How To Apply:
Official Detailed Advertisement : Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here