Morgan Stanley Hiring Freshers As Analyst In Mumbai
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
Company Name : Morgan Stanley
Company Website : www.morganstanley.com
Job Location : Mumbai
Position : Analyst
Salary : Best In The Industry
Experience Required : 0-3 years
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Oracle||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Samsung||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|HCL||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Tech Mahindra||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria :
- 0-3 years of relevant operational experience with a Bachelor’s degree in finance, technology, engineering or a related field
- Proven experience in managing and improving processes preferably for a financial risk department
- Good understanding of financial concepts is desired
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle several complex tasks in parallel
- Familiarity with regulatory requirements with respect to market risk is a plus
- Comfortable with programming concepts using tools such as VBA or SQL
- Monitor and control core Market Risk processes to ensure they are performed properly and timely. This includes but it is not limited to monitoring the Sign-Off process for risk metrics, the Entitlement process, the New Product Approval tasks and Operational Risk Incidents review.
- Provide support to cover Regulatory and Audit matters including monitoring of remediation, reporting overdue items, coordinate, gather and control information requested by Regulators or Auditors.
- Perform several tasks related to the Market Risk Department governance including preparing department committees, providing support for annual reviews (e.g. Board Effectiveness process, Risk Control Self-Assessment and other ad-hoc requests.)
- Provide regular updates to the Market Risk COO team on the status of the controls being monitored and produce relevant reporting highlighting issues and risks.
- Interact with Market Risk worldwide but also with external teams such as Reporting and Technology to help enhance the quality of Market Risk processes.
How To Apply :
Apply Link : Click Here