About SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018 :
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has invited application for the Recruitment of Junior Engineer 2018. SSC JE Junior Engineer examination will comprise of a Computer Based Examination for Paper-I and written examination for Paper-II. Candidates can apply for SSC JE job post through www.ssconline.nic.in
SSC has invited candidates for Civil, Mechanical & Electrical engineers holding diploma or engineering degree for the post of junior engineers. It is expected to be around 1601 vacancies to be filled under this recruitment process. For more details regarding syllabus, question paper patter, admit card download details etc candidates are requested to read the official detailed advertisement.
Staff Selection Commission will hold an open competitive Computer Based Examination for recruitment of Junior Engineers Group-B (Non-Gazetted) posts, in Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400/-) of pay matrix of 7th CPC w.e.f. 23rd September 2019 to 27th September 2019.
Grade Pay: Rs.35400-112400/- (Level 6 of 7th CPC) plus allowances
Location: Across India
Last Date for Applying Junior Engineer: 25 Feb 2019
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Oracle||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Samsung||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|HCL||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Tech Mahindra||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
- Degree in Civil / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering from a recognized University OR
- Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute or University or Board along with experiences for a few organisation
Mode of payment of fee payable Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
Selection Process / Paper Pattern:
Paper-I Objective Type:(Date of Examination 23-09-2019 to 27-09-2019)
Paper-II Conventional Type (Descriptive) – 29/12/2019
|Subject||Questions & Marks||Duration &
|Paper – I
(i) General Intelligence
|2 Hours Morning shift [10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon]Afternoon Shift [2.00 PM to 4.00
|Paper – II
Paper-I will consist of Objective Type Multiple Choice questions only. Candidates who are
shortlisted on the basis of performance in Paper –I will be called for Paper-II (Conventional Type).
Candidates will be shortlisted and recommended for appointment by the Commission on the basis of their total marks in the Paper – I & II and preference for the posts.
Negative Marking Scheme:
There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
- Last date for receipt of applications: 25-02-2019 (5.00 P.M.)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 27-02-2019 (5.00 P.M.)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 27-02-2019 (5.00 P.M.)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 28-02-2019
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I): 23-09-2019 to 27-09-2019
- Date of Paper-II (Conventional): 29-12-2019
How To Apply:
Official Detailed Advertisement : Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here