About Indian Railways Mega Recruitment 2019 – 1.3 Lakhs Job Vacancies – Across India :
Indian Railways (www.indianrailways.gov.in) is going to recruit for 1 lakh 30 thousand job posts across India in the year 2019. These posts include Non Technical Popular Categories i.e Commercial Apprentice , Station Masters, Goods Guard etc. Interested and eligible candidates are advised to prepare for these examinations and make every use of this opportunity.
Organisation : Indian Railways
Website : www.indianrailways.gov.in
Position : Non Gazetted Posts
No of Vacancies : 1,30,000 (One Lakh Thirty Thousands)
Posts & Description :
- Non Technical Popular Categories
- These posts include Commercial Apprentice, Station Master, Goods Guard etc. These are the popular non gazetted job posts.
- Registration for these posts will start from 28 February 2019 on various RRB websites. (RRB CEN 01/2019)
- Para-Medical Staff : These posts included posts like Staff Nurse, Health and Malaria Inspector, Pharmacist etc. Registration for these posts will start from 4th March 2019. (RRB CEN 02/2019)
- Ministerial and Isolated Categories : These posts include Stenographer, Chief Law Assistant etc. Registration for these posts will start from 8th March 2019.
- Level – 1 Posts (1 Lakh Vacancies) : These posts were previously known as Group D posts. Registration for these posts will start from 12th March 2019. (RRC – 01/2019). The registration will be done on RRC websites provided in the advertisement.
Educational Qualification : Different Educational Qualification required for different posts. For NTPC posts Graduation is required.
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Oracle||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Samsung||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|HCL||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Tech Mahindra||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Age Relaxation : Age will be counted as on 1 July 2019. Different age criteria for different posts.
Pay and Allowances : All the pay and allowances will be admissible as per the 7th Pay Commission.
|RRB Ahmedabad||Click Here|
|RRB Ajmer||Click Here|
|RRB Allahabad||Click Here|
|RRB Bengaluru||Click Here|
|RRB Bhopal||Click Here|
|RRB Bhubaneshwar||Click Here|
|RRB Bilaspur||Click Here|
|RRB Chandigarh||Click Here|
|RRB Chennai||Click Here|
|RRB Gorakhpur||Click Here|
|RRB Guwahati||Click Here|
|RRB Jammu||Click Here|
|RRB Kolkata||Click Here|
|RRB Malda||Click Here|
|RRB Mumbai||Click Here|
|RRB Muzaffarpur||Click Here|
|RRB Patna||Click Here|
|RRB Ranchi||Click Here|
|RRB Secunderabad||Click Here|
|RRB Siliguri||Click Here|
|RRB Thiruvananthapuram||Click Here|
How To Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates are required to register on the respective RRB and RRC websites for the posts they are interested and eligible for.
Employment News Advertisement : Click Here