SonicWall Hiring Freshers as Graduate Trainee Engineer 2020
SonicWall hiring freshers as Graduate Trainee Engineer in Bangalore. Candidates with background in BE/Btech or relevant from, 2020, 2019 batch can apply for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name: SonicWall
Company URL: www.sonicwall.com
Position: Graduate Trainee Engineer- Customer Service
Job location: Bangalore
Salary : Best In Market
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related area of study
- 0-2 years experience in high volume inbound call center or customer service role
- 0-2 years of experience with Microsoft Office and web based applications
- Good attention to detail and documentation skills.
- Good research abilities, problem identification, resolution and decision making skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to establish effective relationships with all levels of management, employees, partners and end customers.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Issues may include but are not restricted to account access issues, Product Registration, account hierarchy and data integrity issues, software download, subscription license or feature issues, contract and warranty requests and general customer service questions.
- Customer Service is a first point of contact for customers globally and act as bridge between various departments (Technical support, Backend, Sales, Logistics etc.) internally.
- Work and resolve Customer Service related queries (licensing and registration) through phone and web tickets in accordance with Company policy.
- Screen incoming Customer calls globally, assist with ticket creation; verify entitlement and route customers to the technical support team within the organization.
- Issues include but not limited to service contract, account access, license issues, non- technical customer inquiries within established guidelines and policies
- Review and identify areas of improvements to streamline non- technical customer service operation processes
- Meets required customer service support metrics including Customer Satisfaction metrics, service request handling metrics
- Interface with other SonicWALL groups, including but not limited to Sales, Order Management, Service Channel, Technical support, Manufacturing Operations, Product Line Manager, Service Business Manager, Service Manager, and Global teams to resolve customer issues and inquiries.
How To Apply:
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply using the below mentioned link.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply