Eurofins Off Campus Recruitment 2020 | BE/BTech | 2018 & 2018 Batch
Eurofins hiring freshers as Associate Software Engineer in Bangalore. Candidates from 2018 & 2019 batch having BE/BTech-CSE/IT/ISE/ECE are eligible for this role. Shortlisted candidates will be notified via email for further interview process.
Company Name : Eurofins
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : Associate Software Engineer
Salary : Best In Market
Date of Drive: 29 February 2020
Experience Required: Freshers
- 60% or 6.75 CGPA in 10th, 12th and Graduation
- 2018 & 2019 batch passout
- Strong and proven background in Information Technology
- Strong in any programming language(C, C++, C#, Java..etc)
- Should be good in Database (writing queries – SQL)
- Good Aptitude, Analytical & Problem-solving skill
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- Having the knowledge of Unit Testing is a plus
- Contribute as a team member to the ongoing development of the application suite deployed at various globally distributed locations
- Integrate his- or herself into the team workflow and best practices including Agile values and principles (Agile Manifesto)
- Follow team development practices and policies in order to design an application suite that can easily be implemented within Eurofins Group World Wide and supported on a long-term period.
- Create and maintain technical and operational documentation that describes program code, logic, changes, and modifications in the user work-flow.
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job asap.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply