Sensata Technologies recruitment hiring freshers as Application Engineer at Pune. Candidates from 2018/2019/2020 Batch in BE/BTech/MTech are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
About Company: Sensata Technologies is a world leader and early innovator in mission-critical sensors and controls designed to make the world cleaner, safer and more efficient. Mission-critical means products that are essential and difficult to do.
Sensata Technologies Recruitment 2021
|Company Name||Sensata Technologies|
|Job Role||Application Engineer|
|Qualification||BE/ BTech/ MTech|
|Salary||Best In Market|
Eligibility Criteria :
- A university degree and 0-2 years of experience (i.e. Bachelors degree)
- Must be a team player able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing tasks and demands
- Strong communication skills; oral, written and presentation
- Strong organization, planning and time management skills to achieve results
- Holds self-accountable to achieving goals and standards
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Strong interpersonal & collaboration skills to work effectively with all levels of the organization including suppliers and/or external customers
- Basic understanding of engineering principles & practices in the design, development, analysis and release of products throughout the product life cycle to support designs specifications based on customer requirements
- Support existing customers on new product development projects under development
- Communicate business and technical information between the customer and Sensata
- Coordinates drawing and specification reviews with customers
- Participates in failure analysis examinations and prepares Failure Analysis Reports of findings
- Ensure projects meet customer requirements and quality standards
- Creates design failure modes and effects analysis
The Applications Engineer will interface directly with our customers. The role works as part of a team of other Applications Engineers and Account Managers who work closely with Sensata’s global engineering, sales, and other cross-functional disciplines.
How To Apply:
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply using the below-mentioned link before the link expires. Applicants need to register with the company portal in order to complete the registration process.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply