Logitech off campus recruitment hiring freshers as Firmware Engineer at Chennai. Candidates from 2018/2019/2020 Batch in BE/BTech/MTech (ECE, EEE, Computer Science or a related field) are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Logitech Off Campus Drive
|Job Role||Firmware Engineer|
|Qualification||BE/ BTech/ MTech|
|Salary||Best In Market|
|Category||Off Campus Jobs|
Eligibility Criteria :
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in ECE, EEE, Computer Science or a related field.
- 0 – 3 Years of experience in firmware and software development
- Experience working with microcontrollers
- Excellent knowledge of Python and scripting languages
- Good knowledge of C and Embedded C
- Excellent analytical skills and a good team player
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills
- Have Knowledge of Bluetooth LE controllers and LE profiles
- Knowledge of multiple OS environments for example Windows, macOS and Linux
- Knowledge in writing automated test using Python or any other languages
- Build and maintain automated software tools to work on multiple OS
- Perform testing in various environments such as Windows, macOS, iPadOS, Chrome OS or Linux.
- Develop automated tests to evaluate the overall system reliability.
- Develop and integrate firmware in Bluetooth EDR/LE products
Firmware and software engineer is responsible for developing and integrating firmware, and for developing automated tools in Logitech Gaming, Computer peripherals Bluetooth and HID products, and work with global teams.
How To Apply:
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply using the below-mentioned link before the link expires. Applicants need to register with the company portal in order to complete the registration process.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply