SecPod Off Campus Recruitment Drive | Security Research Engineer | BE/BTech/MCA
SecPod is an endpoint security and systems management technology company. SecPod (Security Podium, incarnated as SecPod) was founded in the year 2008 with the goal to create a technology company that creates a ‘platform for managing and securing every connected endpoint system.
Company Name: SecPod Technologies
Company URL: www.secpod.com
Position: Security Research Engineer
Job location: Bangalore
Event date: Thursday, 5th Sep, 2019
Last date to apply: Tuesday, 03 Sep, 2019
Salary offered: ₹ 3,50,000
Experience required: Freshers
- 2019 batch B.Tech/B.E/MCA (CS/IT/IS)
- Good Academic record
- Good pH score
|Elitmus Exam Syllabus & Test Pattern 2019|
|Apply Jobs Through eLitmus|
|Apply For Latest Off Campus Drives In India|
Job Description :
- Research of publicly known vulnerabilities from information collection to analysis and testing.
- Verify vulnerabilities by testing exploits and proof-of-concepts (PoC).
- Take part in research and development tasks on an individual as well as team basis.
- Responsible for performing research on publicly disclosed vulnerabilities and developing/testing tests based on research to detect different vulnerabilities.
- Passion towards information security.
- Good understanding of Operating System, Computer Networks
- Understanding of two or more of the following: C/C++, PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby, SQL
- Experience with one or more of the following: Windows, Apple Mac OS X, Linux and Unix
- Good Knowledge of Web application security, network security, Windows security, Unix/Linux security.
- Understanding of different vulnerability types.
- Strong writing skills with ability to communicate clearly and efficiently.
- Experience with VMWare, VirtualBox etc.
How To Apply:
Apply Link: Click Here
Important Note : Freshers (especially 2018, 2019 batch) should write eLitmus, amcat, cocubes and other evaluation tests for better job opportunity.