Icertis Off Campus Recruitment Drive | BE/BTech | 2019 Batch | Pune
Icertis recruitment drive for B.E. (CS/IT) 2019 Pass out Batch, is scheduled on 30/08/2019 at 9:00 AM.
Icertis is the leading provider of enterprise contract management in the cloud. The Icertis Contract Management (ICM) platform is an innovative, easy-to-use platform that is highly configurable and continually adapts to complex business needs. It has been acknowledged as the leading solution in the category by Gartner, Forrester, Spend Matters and several other analyst firms.
Company Name : Icertis
Company Website : www.icertis.com
Job Location : Pune
Position : Associate Software Analyst
Salary : Rs. 4.5-5 LPA
Experience Required: Freshers
Eligibility Criteria :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Computer Science/ Information Technology). 60% in Graduation, HSC and SSC.
- 2019 batch passout
ICERTIS Interview / Selection Process:
- Online Test: 90 minutes’ online test which includes programming, logical reasoning, analytical reasoning, mathematical questions.
- Technical Interviews: 2 levels of technical interviews conducted when visiting campus.
- HR Interview: A cultural interview conducted by HR Personnel after clearing both technical interviews.
- Offer: The offer will be released on the same day.
- Comprehensive Knowledge in C#, .NET, JS, HTML, CSS.
- Conceptually good at databases.
- Thorough knowledge of C/C++, OOP concept.
- Strong aptitude of programming, good reasoning skills, problem-solving capabilities.
- Excellent understanding of SDLC.
- Confident, articulate, and professional conversational abilities.
Position Overview :
- You will be a part of the Engineering Team.
- You will work closely with Project Managers and Business Analysts to comprehend the client’s requirements and deliverables.
- You will work with designing, implementation, unit testing and related work.
How To Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates can fill the registration form. Shortlisted candidates will be notified via email for further interview process.
Online test will be conducted on 30/08/2019. There will be 2 options :
- You can give the test at PCET’s PCCOE, Nigdi, Pune at 9:00 AM or
- You can also give it from home (but the system is very sensitive and if you do any malpractice then your test will be submitted automatically).
Apply Link : Click Here
Note: Only eligible students should apply. Company HR may shortlist from the registered students who will get the link of online exam.