SBI PO Result 2015 www.sbi.co.in Merit List Cut Off Marks Main Examination Dates , Call Letter
State Bank of India had conducted preliminary examination for the post of Probationary Officers on 21st , 22nd , 27th and 28th June 2015. Millions of candidates attended the online preliminary examination. Prelim Results would select 20 times the number of vacancy given by SBI in the advertisement for the main examination which is approximately 50 thousands. All those candidates awaiting the results of SBI PO Prelim examination sooner going to have results declared in 2nd week of July 2015.
Steps To Check Your SBI Prelim PO Examination Results :
- Go to www.sbi.co.in career link (Click Here )
- Select the first tab ” Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India (2015-16) “
- Then Click on the link saying Check your Prelim Results
- Use either the combination of your registration and date of birth or combination of your roll number and password
- If you’re in the list of selected candidates , you will be able to download the call letters for Main Examination
- Click Here To Download The Main Examination Call Letter
Expected Cut Off Marks SBI PO www.sbi.co.in 2015 :
The Prelim examination was consist of 3 sections namely Reasoning 35 questions , Quantitative Aptitude 35 questions and English 30 questions. Expected Cut off marks seems to be minimum 10 marks in english , minimum 12 marks in reasoning and 12 marks in quantitative aptitude. Overall minimum 50 marks out of 100 seems to be a good score to make it to the main examination eligibility.
Original Cut Off Marks SBI PO www.sbi.co.in 2015 Preliminary Examination :
English : 5.75
Quantitative : 5.75
Reasoning : 9.25
Overall : 47.50
SBI PO 2015 Main Exam Date Announced and Candidates can download the main examination call letters from 13 July 2015. SBI PO Main Exam date is scheduled to be held on 26th July 2015.
SBI PO 2015 Main Exam Syllabus :
Main Exam Objective Paper consists of 200 questions and contains 200 marks
- Reasoning : It will be of very high level consists of data sufficiency questions , time consuming big puzzles , statements and conclusions. Most of the questions will be from logical reasoning. In this paper , non verbal reasoning would be asked. Questions based on the sequences followed by the figures given. This is going to be very hard and attempt of correct 20-25 questions would be a good choice. Do not waste too much time on any question.
- Data Integration : It would consists of lot of data sufficiency problems related to quantitative aptitude and many type of graphical questions i.e Bar Charts , Tabular Columns , Radar Graph, Pie Charts. The numerical aptitude questions would be easier but very time consuming involving big calculations.
- General Awareness : Specially basic terms and latest news regarding finance and money. Most of the questions would be from current affairs ie Who is the chairman of BRICS Bank ? So keep updating yourself for the latest news especially happened in 2015.
- English: Basic grammars and Comprehension.
Immediately after completing the objective test, descriptive test will be started. You have to type online , so better prepare yourself with good typing skills.
The Descriptive Test of 1 hour duration with 50 marks will be test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay). The candidates are required to qualify in the Descriptive Test by securing passing marks, to be decided by the Bank.
Whoever meets the minimum cut off criteria set by SBI for Main Exam Objective Test, would be considered for the Descriptive papers.
SBI PO Result 2015 www.sbi.co.in
SBI PO Cut off Marks will be released along with the results.