About the company:
Mindtree is a USD 580+ million IT services company, delivering technology services and accelerated growth for Global 1000 companies, by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations. Mindtree specializes in e-commerce, mobility, cloud enablement, digital transformation, business intelligence, data analytics, testing, infrastructure, EAI and ERP solutions.
Company: Mindtree Limited
Company URL: www.mindtree.com
Position: Junior Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore/Chennai
- 2015 and 2014 Batch – BE/Btech – ECE,CS,IT,EEE with 60% and above throughout
Salary: INR 2.1 LPA
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Should have understanding of basic IT related technical terms like memory, server, CPU, network, IP address etc.
- Prior Experience in infrastructure monitoring will be an added advantage
- Be responsible for queue monitoring and acknowledging tickets.
- Assigning tickets to next level of engineers as per the category of tickets
- Service Desk, Server monitoring, Network monitoring, Troubleshooting server issues & network issues.
- Incident management and client handling skills.
- Support on call, ready to work in any shift as per the project need from any Mindtree location.
- Basic application support knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to work independently, be adaptable to change and varied working hours
- Ready for 24/7 support, rotational shifts
- Ability to take quick decisions, like when to escalate a ticket to next level
- Ability to comprehend the issue and act with swiftness
- Individual must be flexible to work for extended hours, if required.
- High Integrity
- Problem solving skills and learning attitude
- Good communication skills
- Confident & Energetic
- Team player
- Process oriented
Training Fees: The cost of the training would be Rs. 40000- Taxes which would be around Rs. 45000-. This has to be borne by the candidate. After successful completion of 1 Year in Mindtree, 50% of the training cost (50% of Rs. 40000-) Rs. 20000- would be reimbursed by Mindtree. The training would be for a period of 8 weeks and has to be completed sucessfully by clearing all assessments.
The training would be on the below technologies:
Operating System: Windows/Linux
- MS SQL
- My SQL
- ITIL Basic Concepts
- Shortlisted candidates are to take an Oral communication round for which ID and Password will be shared with the candidates
- Shortlisted candidates from the Oral communication round are invited to Mindtree for a group discussion round.
- Shortlisted candidates have to join a 8 weeks specialized training program prescribed by Mindtree. The training programme would be undertaken by one of the partners of Mindtree.
- Interested candidates will have to register with the training partner.
- Once they register, they would be provided with a conditional offer letter from Mindtree. As the name suggests, this offer letter is valid with the condition that the candidate has to clear all assessments related to the training program successfully and failure in doing so will make the offer letter null & void.
- There would be regular assessments after completion of each training module by the trainingpartner and the same would be monitored by Mindtree.
- After successful completion of the training, there will be a final technical assessment by Mindtree technical panels atMindtree office. This will be based on the 8 weeks training curriculum.
- The final assessment would contain a written technical assessment followed by 1-1 technical discussion.
- Those who successfully clear the final assessment would be given a permanent offer letter and subsequently on-boarded into Mindtree
- Those who do not clear in the first attempt would be given a second chance to make one more attempt after a few days. The candidates are expected to work on the specific feedbacks from the first interaction. There would be no more attempts after that.
How To Apply:
Apply Link: Click Here
NOTE: Mindtree also recruits students/candidates for its other business lines, where in the selection process, criteria, job profile and CTC is different from the selection process, criteria, job profile and CTC for the IMTS business. It might so happen that candidates are participating from the same college for both the process and gets selected for one of the opportunities. It is recommended to note the difference in job profiles, due to which the CTC will different.