About State Bank Of India PO Recruitment 2015 :
State Bank of India (SBI) is a multinational banking and financial services company based in India. It is a government-owned corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Probationary Officers(POs) in State Bank of India. Candidates selected are liable to be posted anywhere in India. The examination will be conducted in online mode.
Location: Across India
Final Selection Process:
The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) will not be added for the selection and only the marks obtained in Main Examination (Phase-II) will be added to the marks obtained in GD & Interview (Phase-III) for preparation of the final merit list.
The candidates will have to qualify both in Phase-II and Phase-III separately. Marks secured by the candidates in the Written Test (out of 250 marks) are converted to out of 75 and marks secured in Group Discussion & Interview (out of 50 marks) are converted to out of 25. The final merit list is arrived at after aggregating converted marks of Written Test and Group Discussion &Interview out of 100 for each category.
The selection will be made from the top merit ranked candidates in each category. Results of the candidates who have qualified for GD & Interview and the list of candidates finally selected will be made available on the Bank’s website. Final select list will be published in Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar.
SBI PO www.sbi.co.in Prelim Exam Result Soon To Be Declared in 2nd week of July
Paper Pattern and Preferred Books for Online Prelim Examination :
- Download of Call Letter for Pre-Examination Training (PET) for SC/ST/ Minority Community 26.05.2015 to 08.06.2015
- Pre-Examination Training for SC/ST/ Minority Community 08.06.2015 to 13.06.2015
- Download of Call letter for Preliminary Examination : After 08.06.2015
- Online Preliminary Examination : 20.06.2015, 21.06.2015, 27.06.2015, 28.06.2015
- Result of Online Preliminary Examination : 2nd Week of July 2015
- Download of Call letter for Main Examination : 13.07.2015 (Click Here To Download The Main Examination Call Letter )
- Online Main Examination : 26.07.2015 (Click Here For The Official Info)
- Result of Online Main Examination : Last week of August 2015
- Download of Call letter for GD & Interview Last week of August 2015
- Conduct of GD & Interview 3rd Week of September 2015
- Final Select List Last week of October 2015
Official Detailed Notification for Dates : Click Here
Official Advertisement with full information : Click Here