SAS Recruitment of Freshers as Test Engineer | BE/BTech/MTech
SAS hiring freshers for the recruitment of Software Development Engineer in Test In Pune. Candidates from 2018, 2019, 2020 Batch in BE/BTech – Computer Science, Information Technology Engineers are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name: SAS
Position: Software Development Engineer in Test
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Market
Job ID: 20038621
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Hexaware||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|NPCI||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zensar||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zoho||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Experience Required: Freshers
- Experience with software testing techniques and the use of UI driven automation tools (i.e. Selenium) a plus
- Strong trouble-shooting and debugging skills.
- Strong programming skills
- Good understanding of testing concepts, including working in an agile environment
- Knowledge of REST API testing.
- Familiar with API testing tools like Postman and/or Python Robot framework a plus
- Experience on Windows as well as UNIX
- Ability to think analytically and effectively communicating problems and fixes.
- Works independently or with a team
- Designs, develops and executes high quality, flexible and scalable applications, frameworks and tools.
- Designs, develops, and executes test plans, and test scenarios.
- Automate tests, analyze test results to ensure existing functionality and recommend corrective action.
- Identify, track, and verify defects in the software.
- Maintain and enhance existing automated test suites.
- Review relevant documentation.
- Collaborate with members of the development and testing teams to understand the domain/business requirements.
- Work closely with local as well as remote dev/test teams to ensure timely deliveries.
- Communicate accurate status, risks, and perform other duties as may be assigned.
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can directly apply using the below-mentioned link before the link expires.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply