IDFC First Bank Hiring Freshers As Developer | BE/BTech
IDFC First Bank hiring freshers for the recruitment of Developer In Bangalore, Mumbai. Candidates from 2018, 2019, 2020 Batch in B.E. – Computer Science, Information Technology Engineers are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name: IDFC First Bank
Job Location: Mumbai / Bangalore
Salary: Best In Market
Experience Required: Freshers
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Unisys||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Sandvik||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zensar||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zoho||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
- Graduate – B.E. – Computer Science, Information Technology Engineers from Tier I/II Institute
- Post Graduate – Any
- 0-3 years of experience
- Experience with Business Rules, Script Includes, UI Actions, Scheduled Jobs – all scripted aspects of the ServiceNow system
- Customizing ServiceNow using UI Pages, UI Macro & CMS using CSS, HTML, Jelly.
- Experience with development and implementation of ServiceNow ITSM modules – Incident Management, Problem Management, Configuration Management, Change Management, Knowledge Management or other ITSM application.
- Experience with extending the ServiceNow schema to custom applications
- Exposure to ServiceNow platform capabilities and tools like Discovery, Orchestration etc.
- Experience with MID server, Import Sets
- Experience in Handling Event Management and Event Correlation
- Work with System Engineer in assigned project in the field of Power Electronics & Drives
- Understands technical and functional design requirements related to ServiceNow.
- Participate in developing and reviewing Functional Specifications/User Cases
- Participate in developing test plan and reviewing Test Specifications
- Design, configure and code ServiceNow based on business requirements
- Create and manage scripts and workflow.
- Facilitate rollout of new functionality, interfaces, modules, perform UI and configuration
- Extend the ServiceNow schema to custom application as per business requirements
- Develop User Stories for ServiceNow releases
- Develop and modify ServiceNow workflows, forms, lists, business rules, UI components, web services, tables, and menu
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can directly apply using the below-mentioned link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply