State Street Hiring Freshers As Associate | 0-1 years | Bangalore
State Street hiring freshers for the recruitment of Associate In Bangalore. Candidates from 2019, 2020 Batch in Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name: State Street
Position: Data Management – Associate 2
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Market
Job ID: R-653693
Experience Required: Freshers
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 0 to 1 year of exp in data analysis or client static data.
- Preferably experience working with industry standards, reference data, remediation or data quality.
- Flexibility to work across shifts (Mandatory)
- Exposure/ working knowledge of creating and maintaining Excel Macros
- Good communication skills to interact with customers, team members, external data providers, and management.
- Proficient in MS office with excel and word.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Works independently or with a team
- The responsibilities of this role will include, but will not be limited to:
- Ensures master data integrity in key systems as well as maintaining the processes to support the data quality.
- Identifies areas for data quality improvements and helps to resolve data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies.
- Ensures quality of master data in key systems, as well as, development and documentation of processes with other functional data owners to support ongoing maintenance and data integrity.
- Provides assistance in resolving data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies collaborating with subject matter experts (SMEs)
- Manages, analyzes, and resolves data initiative issues and manages revisions needed to best meet internal and customer requirements while adhering to published data standards.
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can directly apply using the below-mentioned link before the link expires.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply