About Research Internship At USA:
The Viterbi School of Engineering, University of Southern California (USC) and the Indo-US Science and Technology Forum (IUSSTF) have partnered to support the Viterbi-India Program. This program will provide opportunities to Indian students to undertake a Research Internship at the Viterbi School of Engineering in summer 2015 for a period of 8 weeks.
Duration: 8 weeks
Last Date To Apply: 15 November 2014
- Indian students currently pursuing a Bachelors or Masters degree at recognized institutions of higher education in India.
- Open to students of Electrical Engineering, Computer Sciences and Computational Sciences.
- Only those candidates who are enrolled in 3rd year of a four-year program and 3rd and 4th year students in a five-year program (completing their degrees on or after May 2016) are eligible to apply.
The applicant should have:
- Grade Point Average (GPA) of 8.5 or higher
- Percentage equivalent: 80% and higher
The Viterbi-India Program is envisaged to:
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Oracle||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Samsung||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|HCL||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Tech Mahindra||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
- Provide an opportunity to the best and brightest Indian students to gain exposure and access to world class research facilities in the Viterbi School. www.apuzz.com
- Promote research and capacity building in frontline areas of engineering and technology.
- Encourage outstanding students to take up research as a career.
- Pave the way for the next generation engineers from India to interact with American peers, thus help building long-
How To Apply:
For application format and guidelines please visit: http://www.indousstf.org/Viterbi-India/Viterbi_India.html
Application Deadline: 15 November 2014