Reliance AJIO Recruitment 2019 | Sales Officer | BSC/BCA/BCOM/BBA | Across India
AJIO Business is Reliances new business venture. Reliance plans to bring millions of manufacturers and retailers from the field of Apparel and Footwear on one distribution platform. The retailer can buy any brand/label from any manufacturer from any part of the country just in one click at his convenience.
Company Name : AJIO ( A Reliance e-Commerce Company )
Company Website : www.ajio.com
Job Location : Across India
Salary : Rs. 1,50,000/- Lacs p.a. + Rs. 72,000/- variable p.a. + travel allowance
Number of Job Openings: 50+
Venue , Date & Time : will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Cognizant||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zoho||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Informatica||1 Aug 2019||Pune||Click Here|
|Virtusa||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|ATOS Syntel||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria :
- Year of Passing Out : 207,2018, 2019 Batches
- Degree / Specialisation : BSC/BCA/BCOM/BBA ((Any Specialization)
- Candidate from local area/town having excellent knowledge of local market (Son of Soil)
- Knowledge of local language is must
- Two wheeler, Driving License & Aadhaar Card is must
- Passionate about sales (eager to visit market daily and successfully engage with retailers)
- The Sales Representative is the point of contact for the customer (retailers and wholesalers) and handles the enrolling of customers for the products and services on the Reliance B2B platform within the assigned territory.
- Completion and validation of database of retailers based on market visits within the territory.
- Profiling of every retailer within the database and initial coverage to ascertain interest and enrolling prospects.
- Responsible for recruitment and onboarding of interested retailers and wholesalers, building and maintaining strong professional relationships with them and driving the usage and adoption of products and services on the Reliance B2B platform.
- Responsible for demonstration and handholding of each customer in the initial stages of the platform adoption to ensure that the discovery and ordering processes are in place.
- Responsible for training and also troubleshooting for his set of customers with respect to the platform and any of its products or services.
- Responsible for achieving onboarding targets, adoption targets, sales targets and delivery of high quality customer service to existing and potential customers.
Location: Ongole, Guntur, Hyderabad, Calicut, Trivandrum, Kochi, Chennai, Nagercoil, Pimpri Chinchwad, Pune, Thane, Navi Mumbai , Mumbai, Kolhapur, Nashik, Jalgaon, Aurangabad, Solapur, Amravati, Nagpur, Satna, Jabalpur, Gwalior, Ujjain, Indore, Bhopal, Surat, Vadodara, Rajkot, Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar, and Kachchh / Kutch
How To Apply :
Apply Link : Click Here