Pluralsight Free Online Courses 2020
Online classes have replaced many traditional classroom programs, since the outbreak of COVID 19. More and more users are taking up online courses to upgrade their skills, while staying at home. In this situation, Pluralsight is offering all of its courses for free in only during the month of April.
Pluralsight is a popular online education platform, offering courses in IT, software, creative design, and general business. Their engaging video-based courses are suitable for audience of all ages. Whether you are a beginner planning a career in the IT industry, or an expert developer interested in mastering a new IT skill, Pluralsight offers you the opportunity to learn and advance your skills.
Pluralsight has started a #FREEAPRIL campaign. In this campaign, Pluralsight is providing its paid courses for free. Learners can access more than 7,000+ expert-led video courses completely free for the month of April. The company aims to help people to upgrade their skills and use time productively while staying at home. Also, Pluralsight students get access to all Pluralsight video courses, certificates of completion, paths channels, Skill IQ, and Role IQ.
Although, earlier the courses were paid with monthly plan starting from $29/month and Premium Plan priced at $499/year. But, during the month of April such premium content is available for free with access to every personal feature, interactive courses, certification practice exams, and the projects. In conclusion, users must make best use of this opportunity.
Also Read: Coursera Courses With Free Certification
List of Pluralsight Free Courses Available:
Pluralsight contains a collection of thousands of online video courses covering a wide range of subject areas such as mobile, cloud, data, IT, security, architecture and design, manufacturing and construction, etc. Pluralsight’s world-class community of subject-matter experts and authors have designed all the video courses. Users from all educational backgrounds will be benefitted from their quality content. Top courses from the website include:
- IT Ops: IT certification, IT networking, security, database administration, servers, virtualization.
- Data Professional: Big data, business intelligence, SQL, Tableau, Oracle, SQL server.
- Information & Cyber Security: Security certifications, penetration testing, malware analysis, security auditing, security fundamentals.
- Manufacturing & Design: SolidWorks, Fusion360, Inventor, Onshape, AutoCAD and more.
- Architecture, Engineering & Construction: Revit, AutoCAD, Rhino, Navisworks and more.
- Creative courses: 3D animation, game dev, VFX and graphic design and popular creative software.
- Business and management: Project management, leadership and communication skills, career planning, and more.
How To Register on Pluralsight For Free:
- Visit the link mentioned below and sign up for a free account. You don’t need your credit card. Creating an account is quick and easy.
- Get to know the platform and explore various courses present in different domains
Pluralsight will help you build your skills in top technology topics with expert-led courses, skill assessments, paths and more.
- Start your skill development journey with Pluralsight. Their algorithm helps to identify your strengths and weaknesses and serve up content recommendations to help you improve with assessments.
Registration Link: Click Here To Register