GE Recruitment 2020 for Trainee Engineer | B.E/B.Tech
GE scheduled to hire for the role of Trainee Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Company Name: GE
Job Location: Bangalore
Position: Trainee Engineer
Salary: Best in Market
- Candidates who have completed bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/ Electronic/ instrumentation/ Biomedical will be considered.
- Will closely work with the Installation Engineer to lead a customer through all aspects of GE processes
- Result oriented, willing to travel and demonstrate outstanding customer centric behavior
- Must be able to work well within the team and effectively communicate with team members and with all levels within the client organization.
- The trainee will work closely with the Installation Engineer, who is responsible for the
implementation of GE Healthcare products, ensuring that installations are completed in a timely and quality manner in accordance with defined goals and milestones.
- Installation engineer will discuss GE Healthcare products and provide industry relevant examples with clients and other team members as well as understand and effectively communicate the clients’ needs.
- Installation engineer is responsible for independent client presentations, training, testing and live date activities for one or more customer accounts, accomplishing these responsibilities with a high degree of independence.
- Installation engineer must be able to develop effective working relationship with the client and the installation team members, and must demonstrate a high level of composure, professionalism, and knowledge of healthcare business environments.
- Carry out all the administrative work related to documentation, report submission and supporting customer on regulatory compliance
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply