About Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) Management Trainee Recruitment 2015 :
ODISHA POWER TRANSMISSION CORPORATION LIMITED (OPTCL), one of the largest Transmission Utility in the country was incorporated in March 2004 under the Companies Act, 1956 as a company wholly owned by the Government of Odisha to undertake the business of transmission and wheeling of electricity in the State. The registered office of the Company is situated at Bhubaneswar, the capital of the State of Odisha. Its projects and field units are spread all over the State.
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL), a state-owned power utility in Odisha, is engaged in the business of transmission of electricity, invites application from bright, qualified and energetic professionals in the following disciplines.
Find OPTCL Online Application , Notification and Admit Cards Here.
Website : www.optcl.co.in
Location : Odisha
Position : Management Trainee
- Management Trainees Junior (MT-JR): Finance : Rs. 9300-34800/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-
- Management Trainees (MT) – Company Secretary & Corporate Relation : Rs 15,600- 39,100/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
- Click Here To Know More
No of Posts : 57 Posts
- Management Trainees Junior (MT-JR): Finance : 55 Posts
- Management Trainees (MT) – Company Secretary & Corporate Relation : 2 Posts (1 each)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Management Trainees Junior (MT-JR): Finance : Graduate with Inter CA (pass) / Inter ICAI (pass) / M.Com (minimum 60% of marks for candidates other than SC/ST/PWD candidates. The
minimum percentage of marks essential for SC/ST/PWD is 50%). Knowledge in Company Law, Taxation & Computer Application.
- Management Trainees (MT) – Company Secretary : Graduate with Company Secretary having Associate Membership of Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Management Trainees (MT) – Corporate Relation : Graduate with Two years Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication with minimum 60% of marks.
Additional Mandatory Eligibility Conditions :
He/ She must be able to read, write and speak Odia fluently; and must have ;
- Passed Middle School examination with Odia language subject; or
- Passed Matriculation or examination with Odia as medium of examination in non-language subject ; or
- Passed in Odia as language subject in the final examination of class VII from a school or educational institution recognized by the Government of Odisha or the Central Government.
- Passed a test in Odia in Middle English School Standard conducted by the School and Mass Education Department.
Selection Process :
- The selection of the candidates for recruitment to the posts will be based on merit i.e.
competitive examination to be conducted by OPTCL and career marking.
- The selection process involves Computer based online test (CBT) and career marking.
- Eligible candidates will be called for computer based test comprising Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) from Subject Knowledge (60%), Numerical/ Logical reasoning (15%), General Knowledge (15%), English Knowledge (10%).
- However, Psychometric test score will be administered/utilized for the purpose of personality profile and training needs etc as and when necessary.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the CBT will be 50% for General & SEBC candidates
and 40% for SC, ST & PWD candidates.
Examination Centers :
- The CBT for MT-Company Secretary & MT-Corporate Relation will be held at Bhubaneswar.
- The CBT for MT-JR-Finance will be held at Bhubaneswar, Berhampur, Sambalpur depending on the number of candidates from the respective zone. The candidates are to mention their choice of Examination Zone at appropriate place in the Online Application Form.
- The number of Examination Centre shall be decided as per the availability of the
candidates in a particular zone.
Application Fee (Non Refundable):
- SC/ST/PwD/Departmental : No Fees
- Others : Rs 1500/-
Important Dates :
Start Date for Online Application : 24th June 2015
Last Date To Receive Online Application : 23rd July 2015
Download Of Admit Card : 2 weeks prior to the Examination Date
Date of Written Test : 9th August 2015
How To Apply :
Apply Link : Click Here
Official Advertisement : Click Here