NIIT Technologies Off Campus Drive | 2018 Batch | Across India
NIIT was established in 1981 to cater IT industry in India. NIIT Technologies is ranked among India’s top 20 information technology software service exporters, according to NASSCOM’s Annual Surveys.
Company Name : NIIT Technologies
Company Website : www.niit-tech.com
Position : Learning Delivery Management (ITES)
Salary : Rs. 3 Lacs Per Annum.
Last Date: ASAP
Desired Experience: Freshers
Eligibility Criteria :
- B.E./B.Tech (2018 Batch)
Primary role and responsibilities:
- Mentoring the students (potential developers) through Project Based learning and supporting them to complete the technology based projects on time.
- Help the students to decompose the problem, define architecture, prepare detailed design and get the application developed within defined timelines
- Facilitating students to complete their project stories and enable them to -perform code uploads on GITHUB/alternate platform after every Lab.
- Help the students to implement Software Engineering practices like Agile, Test Driven Development, Continuous integration and best coding practices
- Challenge the students to take up unsolved problems or complex problems and work towards developing solutions
- Imparting technical education to the students, through structured NIIT curriculum and through PBL.
- Ability to teach out of the box, if needed.
- Conducting mentoring sessions as per the course/program milestone/learning plan
- groom students to become industry aware, and bridge gaps between what they learn in classroom to what is expected of them in the workplace
- Ensuring fair conduct of appraisals and student performance
- Accurate and timely updation of batch files and encore with records of education delivery
- Engaging students for peer learning and resolving challenges while achieving their tasks
- Self-knowledge upgrade
Behavioural Skills / Attributes for the role:
- Good Communication and Presentation skills.
- Passion for technology and think through a problem
- Ability to think alternates for a given problem and choose best solution
- Uncompromising standards on coding discipline
- Keen interest and inclination to constantly keep updated on new technologies
- Able to prioritize assigned work and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently
How To Apply :
Apply Link: Click Here
Use Code – APUZZ50 & Get flat Rs. 50 off on AMCAT Exam