NATIONAL HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION (NHRC) WINTER INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME 2014:
“Winter Internship Programme (WIP) 2014” will commence from 22nd December 2014 to 20th January 2015 (30 days).Applications are invited from eligible students of the entire country.
Stipend : Rs, 8000/-
Location: New Delhi
Duration: 30 Days
Last Date: No application will be accepted after the deadline of 17th October 2014, (5.00 pm)
- Students of the 4th and 5th year pursuing 5 Years Integrated Law Course–(while applying).
- Students of the 3rd year pursuing 3 years LL.B. Course – (while applying).
- Students pursuing LL.M. Course
- Students pursuing MA in Human Rights, Post Graduate students of Political Science, Sociology, Social Work(MSW), Criminology, Public Administration, Rural Development, History, Economics, Commerce, Anthropology, International Relations and any of the discipline of Social Sciences would be considered with preference to students pursuing their final year.
- Only students of regular courses of UGC Recognized Universities will be eligible. www.apuzz.com
- Students must have attained a minimum of 65% marks in Class XII.
The merit will be made on the basis of marks calculated out of a total of 100 marks on account of Class XII @ 30 Marks, Graduation @ 30 Marks and the Marks s cored in the Write-up of 500 words @ 40 Marks.
- Attested photocopies of mark-sheets for each and every year / semester are to be submitted for all the preceding years from Class XII onwards failing which the application will be liable to be rejected.
- A 500 words write-up (hand-written) on the topic “Reason for joining as Intern in NHRC” will be required to be submitted by the applicants along with application which will also serve as a basis of selection.
How To Apply:
Kindly send the application by speed post/ courier/ by-hand superscribed on the envelope “Application for WIP 2014”. The last date for the submission of the application is 17th October 2014.
Application in the prescribed proforma (Annexue-I) duly forwarded by HODs may please be sent to
Dr. Sudershan Kumar Jain, Senior Research Officer (Training), National
Human Rights Commission, Manavadhikar Bhawan, Block-C, GPO Complex, I.N.A.,
Application Format & More Details: Click Here
Result: The Final List of Selected Interns will be displayed on NHRC website.