Microland is a leading specialist IT infrastructure services provider, offering a comprehensive range of services to clients across the globe. A pioneer of the remote infrastructure management concept, Microland has its operations hub in India with global presence across USA, UK and Middle East. Incorporated in 1989, Microland has deep and broad expertise in all areas of technology infrastructure set up, management and optimization.
Company Name: Microland Limited
Website : www.microland.co.in
Designation: Desktop/Service Engineer
Job Location : Mumbai
Walkin Date : 24th, 25th & 26th September 2014
Interview Time : 2:00 to 5:00pm only
Batch: 2014 Passed out (Freshers)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Having good communication skills in English (mandatory)
- Candidate must be from Western location only (mandatory)
- Candidate should be comfortable for 24*7 shift.
- No transportation facility.
- Candidate should be a graduate i.e-10+2+3 or 10+2+4 from affiliated university (mandatory)
- Candidate should have all the set of documents like Educational docs, Address proof, ID proof etc.Candidates interested into Hardware/Networking should only apply. www.apuzz.com
- Maintains and troubleshoots hardware issues for laptop, desktop computers and Personal Digital Assistants (PDAs). Arrange for repair and/or replacement of defective IT assets.
- Assists in general IT support functions, help desk, software support and network support Assists end users with their computing needs by resolving trouble tickets and fulfilling employee requests for application and system support
- Troubleshoots and repairs hardware and software problems with desktop and laptop computers, Personal Digital Assistants (PDAs), printers, digital scanners, and other network equipment
- Coordinates installation of replacement equipment or pick-up of spare equipment when necessary
- Installs/uninstalls various software and upgrades equipment when necessary
- Maintains inventory of PC equipment with Asset Executive
- Assists in the documentation of network, software, disaster recovery and systems configurations
- Assists in all functions of IT support
Walkin Interview Venue :
Phoenix House, ‘A’ Wing,201 (2nd floor),
Senapati Bapat Marg,
Note: If you are interested please walk in on the below venue from 22nd September to 26th September along with your updated resume.