Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) is an Indian multinational oil and gas company headquartered in Dehradun, India. It is a Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) of the Government of India, under the administrative control of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas (MoP&NG). It is India’s largest oil and gas exploration and production company.
Duration: The duration of summer/winter training will be 1-2 months and for MCA Students will be for 6 months.
Stipend: The students will not be paid any stipend.
Last Date To Apply: 31st October 2014 & 30 November 2014 (For MCA)
Summer/Winter trainings for college students are provided by ONGC in the following 20 Disciplines:
- MBA (HR)
- MBA (Finance)
- MBA (Marketing)*
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Science
- Chem. Engineering
- Mass Communication
- Civil Engineering
- BE/B Tech- Computer Science
- BE/B Tech- IT
- BE/BTech Electronics
- Mechanical Engineering & Telecommunication
- Petroleum Engineering
All regular students undergoing the following courses in Universities/Deemed Universities / lnstitutions recognized by the University Grant Commission (UGC) and/or approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) shall be eligible to apply for undertaking Students training at ONGC.
1. Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Degree in above mentioned branches of Engineering.
2. Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Computer Programming I Computer Applications.
3. Post Graduate Degree in Business Administration I Business Management.
- First preference will be given to immediate wards of ONGC Employee serving/retired.
- Preference would be given to students from colleges in vicinity of the Work Centres, Universities where ONGC constituted chairs exist and reputed Institutions like llTs, lllvis, ISM, RGIPT. www.apuzz.com
- No preference will be given to relative and friends of ONGC employees.
- Summer/winter training will be given to a student only once by ONGC.
How To Apply:
Students will apply on the standard application form available at ongcindia.com with all the required following documents in the prescribed form before the last date of receipt of application form (at Annexure – A).
i. Training Letter provided by College/Institute
ii. Copy of Mark sheet of 10+2
iii. Copy of Mark sheet of Last Semester (Students completed four semesters of B. Tech courses will be given preference).
The application must reach to ONGC Academy. Dehradun before the last date. No requests would be entertained after the last date of receipt of application.
Application Form & More Details: Click Here
Note: The applications found incomplete or not fulfilling criteria laid down as above will be summarily rejected
Result: List of selected candidates in Dehradun will be displayed at Notice Board at KDMIPE Entrance