NASDAQ Hiring Fresh Graduates & Interns Through Hiring Challenge
NASDAQ is looking for Fresh graduates for Full-Time Employment and Interns for Internships for 2020. Post Internship, there will be a conditional opportunity to be converted to FTE on the successful completion of the internship.
Company Name : NASDAQ
Position : Intern
Job location : Bangalore
Stipend : Rs. 50,000 per month
Hackathon Start Date: DEC 13, 06:30 AM
Hackathon End Date: DEC 15, 12:25 PM
Duration: 2H 30M
Experience Required: Fresher
Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidates pursuing or who have completed their graduation in Computer Science or equivalent degrees from a reputable university in any graduation year
- CGPA – No bar
- Candidates (Passouts of 2021) who are available to start their internship between 1st June 2020 to 31st July 2020 (Mandatory)
- Candidates (Passouts of 2019 and before) who are available to start the full-time employment from Jan 2nd, 2020.
- Willing to relocate to Bangalore.
- Identify new sales leads, pitch products and/or services and harness relationships with decision makers who are in the early stages of evaluation
- Establish a strong rapport with potential clients via phone and email to set up meetings for the field sales teams
- Discover the prospect’s buying stage and work with them accordingly
- Research and build intelligence on organisations and contacts online/offline to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Follow BANT and SCANT techniques to equip the field sales teams with complete and relevant details for each opportunity
- 2 Programming Questions based upon Data Structures & Algorithms – Open to all programming languages
- 20 MCQs
You can participate anytime between Dec 13th to Dec 15th for 2H 30M to qualify for the shortlist.
- QA /Devops Test Engineer Intern – No. of positions – 2
- Software Development Intern (Java, C++, .NET) – No. of positions – 9
- System Administration/Linux Application Support Intern – No.of positions – 2
How To Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates can directly apply using the below mentioned link.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply