Yamaha Motor Recruitment 2019 For BE/BTech/MCA Freshers
Yamaha Motor hiring freshers for the recruitment of Software Engineer Trainee in Delhi NCR. Candidates having B.E./B.Tech in CS/IT and MCA are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name : Yamaha Motor Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Company Website : www.ymsl.in
Job Location : Delhi NCR
Position : Software Engineer Trainee
Salary : Rs 5-6 LPA
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|ATOS||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Harman||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|EY||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Samsung||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|MindTree||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Amazon||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Experience Required: Freshers
Eligibility Criteria :
- Degree and Streams: B.E./B.Tech in CS/IT and MCA
- Batch: 2019-2020
- Academic Percentage: 80% & above throughout academics
- Backlog: No
- Trainee (GET) is responsible for providing support and working under the direction of a superior by providing services related to software programming tasks such as coding, testing and implementation.
- The major duties will revolve around working and assisting in the contribution and enhancement of projects.
- Trainee (GET) require to work with a team to design, develop, implement and execute programs in a view to providing quality assurance of the projects.
- Trainee has to have innovate design strategies and plans in an endeavor to develop high-quality project deliveries.
- Require to keep updated by learning the languages, which will enhance the performance of the business of the company with a positive approach.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Technical Competencies
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Written Test and HR Technical
- Final round for the candidates who gets shortlisted at Faridabad office location
How To Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates can directly apply using the below mentioned link.
Apply Link : Click Here To Apply