About Nainital Bank Recruitment 2017 – Management Trainees – Last Date 12 Sep 2017 – Across India :
The Nainital Bank Limited – www.nainitalbank.co.in – is inviting online applications from 23 Aug 2017 to 12 Sep 2017 to engage Management Trainees across India.
About The Bank : We are an old Private Sector Scheduled Commercial Bank, operating in States of Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Haryana and Rajasthan.
Bank Name : The Nainital Bank Limited
Bank Website : www.nainitalbank.co.in
Job Location : Across India Branches
Salary : Stipend of Rs 25,000 per month for first year. On satisfactory completion of active one year’s period of assignment, the Management Trainees may be absorbed in the initial stage of Basic Pay of Officers Grade/Scale-I. Such Management Trainees after absorption in Officers Grade/Scale-I shall remain on probation for further period of one year.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification (as on 31 July 2017 ):
- Candidate should have passed Graduation/ Post Graduation with minimum 55% of marks in either of Graduation/ Post Graduation examination in the streams of Arts/ Science/ Commerce/ Agriculture/ MBA/ B.Tech/MCA/BCA from a recognized university/ Institute.
- Proficiency in Computer knowledge and knowledge of Hindi & English languages are essential.
- Age Limit : Candidate should be in the age group of 21 -27 years, as on 31.07.2017. Upper age limit is relaxable by -5- years for candidates belonging to SC/ST category only.
Selection Process :
Important Dates :
- Commencement of Online Application : 23 Aug 2017
- Last Date to Apply : 12 Sep 2017
- Last Date for printing of Application : 24 May 2016
- Tentative Date of Online Examination : October 2017
Application Fee : Rs 1003/- ( Non Refundable including GST )
How To Apply :
Apply Link : Click Here
Official Notification : Click Here