About LIC Housing Finance Recruitment 2017 – Assistant Manager / Assistant – 264 Posts – Across India :
Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates who must be an Indian Citizen for selection and appointment as Assistant/Assistant Manager.
About The Company : LIC Housing Finance Limited (LIC HFL) is one of the largest Housing Finance companies in India having its Registered and Corporate office at Mumbai. The main objective of the Company is to provide long term finance to individuals for purchase or construction of house or flat for residential purpose / repair and renovation of existing flat / houses.
Company Name : LIC Housing Finance Limited
Company Website : www.lichousing.com
Job Location : Across India for Assistant Managers and Respective States for Assistant
Position , No. of Posts , Salary & Eligibility Criteria :
- Assistant Manager – 100 Posts
- Assistant – 164 Posts
- Assistant : The starting basic pay of Rs. 13,980/- per month in the scale of 13980 – 860(1) – 14840 – 940(2) – 16720 – 1060(5) – 22020 – 1230(2) – 24480 – 1500(3) – 28980 – 1565(2) – 32110 and other admissible allowances as per rules shall be payable. Total emoluments per month will be approximately Rs. 21,236/- (depends upon the place of posting) plus Sodexo Coupons, Provident Fund, Mediclaim, Gratuity, LTC, Group Insurance Scheme, Housing Loan, Performance Linked Incentive and other benefits as per rules. There is probation period of 6 months.
- Assistant Manager: The starting basic pay of Rs. 32,815/- per month in the scale of 32815 – 1685(14) – 56405 – 1755(3) – 61670 and other admissible allowances as per rules shall be payable. Total emoluments per month will be approximately Rs. 49,805/- (depends upon the place of posting) plus Sodexo Coupons, Provident Fund, Mediclaim, Gratuity, LTC, Group Insurance Scheme, Housing Loan, Performance Linked
Incentive and other benefits as per rules. During Probation of 1 year , Rs 25000/- per month will be paid.
Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit for both posts (as on 01.07.2017): Not below 21 years and not above 28 years as on 01.07.2017 i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1989 and not later than 01.07.1996 (both dates inclusive).
Note : Computer Skills are required for both posts.
Educationals Qualifications (as on 01.07.2017):
- Assistant Manager : MBA in any discipline from a recognized university/ institute/ board (minimum aggregate 60% marks)
- Assistant : Graduation (minimum aggregate 60% marks)
Selection Process :
Application Fee : Excluding GST @ 18%, around Rs 600/- including GST
- Assistant : Rs 500/-
- Assistant Manager : Rs 500/-
Important Dates :
- End of online registration and payment of fees 07.09.2017
- Downloading of Call letters for Online Examination 26.09.2017
- Online Examination (Assistant Manager) 10.10.2017 (tentative)
- Online Examination (Assistant) 12.10.2017 (tentative)
How To Apply :
Last Date to apply is 7 Sep 2017.
Apply Link : Click Here
Official Notification : Click Here