MyAnatomy.in is looking to hire candidates from 2017/2018 Batch as Intern Product Developer. Personal Qualities and Other Skillset Required Ability to Work Independently and Within Groups Analytical Thinking Background in Programming or Computer Science/Engineering Passionate, Determined, Team Player, Confident, Up to date, Critical Thinking, Adaptability, Efficient time management Skills, Competitive, creative and proactive.
My Anatomy aims to redefine the freshers hiring across India. We aspire to improve the Employability Quotient of the Indian youth, irrespective of all the factors that influence his credentials. Our programmes have been designed in ways that accommodate the millennial generation’s career aspirations.
|Job Role||Intern Product Development|
|Salary||Rs. 4-12 LPA|
|Batch||2017 & 2018|
|Last Date||3rd April 2018|
- 2017 & 2018 pass out batch
- Qualification: B.Tech/B.E/BCA/BSC/MCA/MSC/M.Tech/M.E
Internship – INR 15K to 40K per month , Internship Stipend: INR 15K to 40K per month Salary Package after Internship(FTE): For Software Developer: INR 4 Lac to 12 Lac Per Annum ***after successful completion 6 months internship and based on the performance candidate will be offered FTE(full time employment)
- The candidate should possess exceptional problem solving and analytical skills.
- The candidate should have a strong understanding of computer science basics, designs, algorithms and coding best practices.
- The candidate should have had exposure to working on a product / feature end-to-end.
- Java/J2EE proficiency with Knowledge in C/C++ OR Knowledge of frame works like Angular.js, backbone.js, Node.js would be a plus
- Exposure to SQL databases (with frameworks such as hibernate) and NoSQL databases such as MongoDb shall be another plus
- Online Coding Test
- Technical & HR Interview
How To Apply:
Apply Link : Click Here