Exciting Opportunity in Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Ltd. (MKCL) for Freshers (Project Trainees – Software Development). Students currently in their final year (final semester) in B.E. / B.Tech. (Computers/ IT/ E&TC); MCA/ M.Sc. Computer Science / MCS degree examination are eligible for this opportunity.
Student will be chosen through a clearly defined selection process. Project Trainees will get extensive exposure and hands-on experience on live software projects and an opportunity to work in real life work environment. They will also get an exposure to various coding tools and languages while working in MKCL.
Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited (MKCL) was promoted by the Department of Higher and Technical Education, Government of Maharashtra, India and was incorporated under the Companies Act.
|Job Role:||Project Trainee|
|Job Location:||Pune / Mumbai|
|Joining Date:||June 2018|
- B.E. / B.Tech (Computers/ IT/ E&TC); MCA/M.Sc. Computer Science / MCS from recognized University (2018 passouts only)
- Candidates should have good linguistic, logical and interpersonal intelligences.
Selection process shall be a two stage process. The stages involved in selection process are listed below:
- Stage I : Candidates need to take an online selection test.
- Stage II : Shortlisted candidates will have to prepare a video interview as per mail sent by us. Candidates sending us their video interview will be given an opportunity for attending Hands-on Test & Personal Interview at MKCL, Pune.
Details of the Online Test:-Stage I
- Marks – 50 Marks
- Duration – 1 Hour
- Venue – From home through MKCL’s Online Exam Framework
Paper 2 (20 Marks) : JAVA/ PYTHON/ .NET/ GOLANG – (Any ONE to be selected at the time of application)
Job Profile & Work Location
- Software Developers will be involved in providing end-to-end solutions as per customer’s needs using latest technologies like JAVA, .NET, PYTHON, GOLANG, Artificial Intelligence, etc.
- They will interact with the stakeholders for requirement gathering and system designing.
- They will also be involved in writing algorithm and innovations.
- Internship will start after completion of the selection prcoess and will be informed to the shortlisted candidates. The intern will work from home on assignments. Interns who perform above average and submit their degree certificate, shall be considered for the position of Project Trainee. Traineeship will start no later than 1st Sep 2018.
- Candidates are required to work from MKCL, Pune / New Mumbai, Maharashtra
- There is no compensation during Internship period. The annual CTC for Project Trainees is INR 4,00,034.
- Candidates creating multiple logins will be disqualified.
- The online test can be taken only once. No re-attempts will be allowed under any circumstances.
- If any candidate is found indulging in any malpractice during the recruitment process, s/he would be immediately disqualified from the recruitment process
- A working computer with webcam and microphone is required to appear for the online test.
- Shortlisted candidates of the online test shall have to send a video interview and then will be called for a hands-on-test and interview at Pune.
- MKCL reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate if any of the MKCL Norms are not met.
How To Apply:
Apply Link : Click Here