Mutual Mobile has invited online applications for the post of Full Stack Developer In Hyderabad. Candidates from 2019 & 2020 Batch in BE/BTech are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Mutual Mobile Off Campus 2021
|Company Name||Mutual Mobile|
|Job Role||Full Stack Developer|
|Qualification||BE/ BTech/ MTech|
|Salary||₹ 4-8 LPA|
|Category||Off Campus Job|
- Pursuing final year or a recent graduate of UG/PG in computer science or a related technical field.
- Should be proficient in at least one programming language and have an understanding of OOPS concepts.
- Passion for learning new technologies and building things.
– Ability to work in a collaborative environment.
- Building website pages and deploying page content
- Assisting with the implementation, deployment and maintenance efforts
- Working with cross-functional team members to develop page layouts/designs and static and/or responsive solutions for website content
- Knowledge of front-end or back-end technologies such as AngularJS/React JS or NodeJS is a bonus
- Web Design experience not necessary, but will be helpful in the role
- Ability to work in a fast paced and deadline oriented environment
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply using the below-mentioned link. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Registration Link: Click Here To Register
Apply Link: Click here To Apply
Important Note: Freshers (especially 2020, 2021 batch) should write eLitmus, amcat, cocubes and other evaluation tests for the better job opportunity.