Cargill Careers Recruitment: Cargill hiring freshers for the recruitment of Data Engineer In Bangalore. Candidates from 2020 and previous Batch in Degrees in Bachelor’s degree (required) with statistics or mathematical background with 0-6 yr of experience are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Cargill Recruitment 2021
|Job Role||Data Engineer|
|Qualification||BE/ BTech/ MTech|
|Salary||Best In Market|
|Experience Required||0-6 years|
|Category||Off Campus Job|
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Statistics, Business or related field
- 0 – 6 years of IT and business/industry work experience developing data or software applications including: analysis, design, coding, testing, deploying and supporting of applications
- 0 – 3 years of experience working with Hadoop or other Big Data platform and building solutions that deliver value through leveraging data as an asset
- 0 – 2 years experience in SQL Scripting
- 0 – 1 years applied experience and skills with message or event based platforms: Tibco, IBM MQ, or Kafka, etc.
- 0 – 2 years applied experience with Java and/or Python
- 0 – 1 year experience with development using GitHub, TSVS or TFS
- 0 – 1 year experience with Agile methodology
- Applied experience in Reporting Tools like Power BI , Tableau etc
- Applied experience and skills with API Development
- Applied experience with Cloud platforms including AWS and/or Azure
- Experience working with various types of data sources such as SAP, JDE, legacy ERP systems
- Understanding trading and risk management concepts
- Participate in discussions with businesses, application and process owners, and product team members to design solutions for Cargill’s big data and Advanced Analytics solutions in line with requirements
- Assist in the decision-making process related to architecting solutions
- Ensure the solution designed and built is supportable as part of a DevOps model
- Assist in creating documents that ensure consistency in development across Cargill.
- Ensure adherence development and architecture standards and best practices.
- Provide necessary technical support through all phases of testing and incident handling after deployment.
- Provide support for product solutions as part of a DevOps model
How To Apply:
Interested & Eligible candidates can directly apply using below-mentioned link before it expires.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply